Interested in buying a Bangkaew Dog
โดย Melanie Barnes - Saturday, 6 May 2006, 10:47AM
  Can anyone recommend a Bangkaew breeder in or near Bangkok? I am interested in buying a Bangkaew puppy within a month or two. Thanks for any help you can give me! black eye
Re: Interested in buying a Bangkaew Dog
โดย ^.".^ Jill - Saturday, 6 May 2006, 10:08PM
  Are you in Bangkok now? Or traveling there soon?
ตอบ: Interested in buying a Bangkaew Dog
โดย เพื่อน . - Sunday, 7 May 2006, 12:12AM

เห็นด้วย ..According your question, and if you don't mind, I would like to invite you to visit at a kennel where's near Bangkok.

Ban-Chokhun is a bangkaew kennel that's in Ayutthaya province as far from Bangkok around 70 kms. (hoping it's not too far). Ban-Chokhun is a kennel that's been accepted and choosed from the "Kennel Club of Thailand" to be the kennel for showing to the committee form the A.K.U. (Asian Kennel Union).

Let's a little bit introducing, I'm a breeder who's interest and serious with breeding for the best of the structure, temperament, movement etc. to get a value for the dog shows's activity under the regarding  purpose of Ban-Chokhun is to keep the indentity and to proceed the breed development of "Thai Bangkaew Dog".

Then, let's see some pictures that would be showed. These puppies were born on 8th April, 06. ตัวตลก

โดย เพื่อน . - Sunday, 7 May 2006, 12:29AM

Let's see more pictures as the last year's result by Ban-Chokhun's bangkeaw dogs.

His name is "Lom-Nuer" (means the win from the north). He was completely on the age of 9 months and 24 days to be the youngest new champian of Thai Bangkaew's Breed as his registeration of "Th.Ch.Lom-Nuer".

โดย พายุ วงศ์วายุ - Sunday, 7 May 2006, 08:38AM

My name is Payu, I’m a male Bangkaew dog. My owner visited Ban-Chokhun a couple of times to consult Mr. Tananan (the owner of Ban-Chokhun) in person about problems related to my behavior. My owner finds that Ban-Chokhun’s dogs are well behaved (unlike myself and another female Bangkaew dog she raises. We both are not from Ban-Chokhun). My owner would like to invite you to visit Ban-Chokhun, and highly recommend puppies from there.

โดย ไตรสิทธิ์ . - Sunday, 7 May 2006, 10:51AM

ขออนุญาตโยงรูปและข้อมูลไปที่ Bangkaew.Network โดยใช้ทำเป็นเว็บ Market Place ตลาดบนเพื่อแนะนำบางแก้วดีมีคุณภาพโดยผู้เพาะพันธุ์ที่มีความรับผิดชอบสูง ให้ชาวไทยและชาวต่างประเทศได้เลือกซื้อกัน โดยจะพยายามขอความร่วมมือจากบรีดเดอร์ในการให้ข้อมูลพ่อพันธุ์แม่พันธุ์ให้มากที่สุด  และทำลิงค์เชื่อมโยงไว้(Glossary)เพื่อให้ผู้ซื้อสามารถตรวจสอบหรือเรียกดูรูปข้อมูลของบรรพบุรุษของลูกสุนัขทุกตัวได้

หากเห็นว่ามีประโยชน์  ช่วยไปให้รายละเอียดของ พ่อพันธุ์ แม่พันธุ์ได้ที่ http://www.bangkaew.net/elearning/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=27

Bangkaew.Network is part of Bangkaew.Community to enhance its mission to promote Thai Bangkaew Dog into the international arena by introducing high quality Thai Bangkaew Dog from high responsibility kennels.  Part of the revenue will be donated to Thai Bangkaew Dog Lover Club for the better life of Thai Bangkaew Dog.
แก้มแดง
โดย เพื่อน . - Sunday, 7 May 2006, 02:35PM

Hi Payu (lovely dog) and your kindly owner,

Thank you for your giving creaditable recommend to Ban-Chokhun, I just would like to introduce and glad to invite any foreigners to visit even they might not buy from my kennel.

At least, Thai Bangkaew dog will be well known under the taking good care of Ban-Chokhun.

However, many thanks for your admiring and thank you in advance for anyone who would be our guests..เห็นด้วย

Re: ตอบ: Interested in buying a Bangkaew Dog
โดย Amanda Gibney - Monday, 8 May 2006, 07:25AM
  Melanie-I was in Bangkok (and traveled through quite a bit of Thailand) at the end of 2004.  I dealt with some good breeders in the Bangkok area and got some nice dogs while I was there.  I'd be happy to share my experiences with you, feel free to email me at:
info@thai-bangkaew.com

I'm hoping to go back to Thailand at the end of 2007 and purchase some exceptional adult males to add to my kennel in the States.

Amanda Gibney
Kyrie Siberians & Thai Bangkaew Dogs
Vice-President Thai Bangkaew Dog Club of America

Click to enter http://www.bangkaew.com/elearning3

Bangkaew.net and Bangkaew.org are for sale
See details at https://sedo.com/search/?keyword=bangkaew