Taking care of the dog when owner is away.
โดย ^.".^ Jill - Wednesday, 3 May 2006, 08:52PM
  I have posted a poll on the TBD Lover site.

I am interested to know who takes care of the dogs while the owner is away for business or vacation.

1. Left alone in yard with food & water.

2. Stays at the home of friend or family member.

3. A family member or friend comes to my home everyday.

4. I hire a pet sitter to come care for my dog.

5. I send my dog to a boarding kennel.

http://www.bangkaew.org/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=25&sid=19dad9844c935c2cd876e21451436619
ตอบ: Taking care of the dog when owner is away.
โดย jitti r - Thursday, 4 May 2006, 02:19PM

Jill,

Thanks, for T-shirt and in your post my case have often choosed  number 2 and 3.

โดย ไตรสิทธิ์ . - Friday, 5 May 2006, 06:39AM

I am leaving for Laos and Vietnam with my family by bus through the Mukdaharn border next Thursday.  This time will be a little bit long (6 days). Lili's Grand mother will stay at her son's home. Dotcom will be taken to be re-trained at Chokechai farm for 1 week where he used to be trained for 1 month( a convenient service not so expensive compared with lodging vet clinic)   Pingpong  dislikes unknown place with unknown people, so I think she prefers to stay at home, a good chance for diet for her กัดฟัน.  Bo will be leaved to play with pingpong ( or quarell with pingpong sometime ) so that they can have some exercise and not too lonely.  Bo learns  how to protect herself from Pingpong by retreating to her stronghold (cage).

So 1. Left alone in yard with food & water. will be used with great care.

A big and heavy pool of water will be used so that they can drink for month without any mistake to overturn it.

Food will be placed in different places to let them play seek and find.

Buzz is not their favorite food, they eat little a day, so it will last long  and keep them slim ยิ้ม.

Some food will be placed inside Bo's stronghold in case she quarells with pingpong and dare not  come out (for a while) โกรธ.

โดย ไตรสิทธิ์ . - Friday, 5 May 2006, 12:39PM

Please drop by sometime to see them.
Re: ตอบ: Taking care of the dog when owner is away.
โดย ^.".^ Jill - Friday, 5 May 2006, 07:22PM
  Then I should bring steak bones... If they do not care for their dry dog food.. =0)
ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: Taking care of the dog when owner is away.
โดย ไตรสิทธิ์ . - Saturday, 6 May 2006, 06:45AM

Thank you,Jill

But steak bones will be easily the cause of quarell, and Bo will stay inside her stronghold all day long to protec her share. ( her teeth may not be strong enough to bite steak bones... )

I will try to recover the webcam soon so that everyone can drop by to visit them

Re: ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: Taking care of the dog when owner is away.
โดย ^.".^ Jill - Saturday, 6 May 2006, 10:11AM
  Yes, same here. All bones are given in each dog's crate. No one likes to share =0(
Booker is not to concerned over food. Chatter thinks ALL manner of food is hers!

Click to enter http://www.bangkaew.com/elearning3

Bangkaew.net and Bangkaew.org are for sale
See details at https://sedo.com/search/?keyword=bangkaew