ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: จรรยาบรรณในการเพาะพั นธุ์และการขายสุนัขบา ง แก้ว ฉบับชุมชนคนรักบางแก้ ว ตอนที่ 2
โดย ป้าชัช swine - Wednesday, 5 January 2005, 05:04AM

ดีใจที่คุณเพื่อนฯ และเพื่อน ๆ นักเพาะพันธุ์อีกหลายท่านเข้ามาแสดงความจำนงและให้ข้อคิดเห็นเกี่ยวกับจรรยาบรรณนี้หลายครั้ง แสดงให้เห็นความมุ่งมั่นที่จะพัฒนาบางแก้วอย่างแท้จริง

น่าตกใจตัวเลขจดทะเบียนบางแก้วปีที่แล้วมีถึง 1000 กว่าตัว แต่ที่เห็นมีคนเข้ามาพูดคุยกันในนี้ถึงลูกบางแก้วที่เลี้ยงอยู่ประมาณสัก 10 ตัวได้ (อายุประมาณ 1 ขวบถึงขวบครึ่ง) เช่น นีโอ แตงโม ตังเม ลูกตาล ฯลฯ นอกจากนั้นคงมีที่ไม่ได้จดทะเบียนกับชมรมอีกมาก ป้าชัชว่าปี ๆ หนึ่งมีลูกบางแก้วเกิดมาสัก 2-3000 ตัวได้ไหมนี่ นี่แหละที่พวกเรา (ทั้งบรีดเดอร์และผู้เลี้ยง) ต้องมีจรรยาบรรณเพื่อคัดสรรบางแก้วให้มีคุณภาพมากขึ้นและลดประชากรบางแก้วให้น้อยลง และการขายเหมาคอกเพื่อให้พ่อค้านำไปขายตามสวน หน้าวัด หรือตลาดนัดต้องเลิกทำ ปัญหาที่ตามมา คือ คนซื้อจะหาบางแก้วมาเลี้ยงได้โดยสะดวกจากที่ไหน ถ้าไม่ไปหาซื้อตามสถานที่ข้างต้น บ้านโชกุน หรือคอกอื่น ๆ ช่วยกันออกความเห็นว่าจะจำหน่ายจ่ายแจกลูกบางแก้วที่ดี ๆ ของตนเองพร้อมกับความรู้เรื่องการเลี้ยงดูที่ถูกต้องไปสู่ผู้เลี้ยงที่ต้องการได้อย่างไร ทั้งโดยการขายตรงหรือผ่านพ่อค้า 

ป้าชัชเห็นด้วยเรื่องการให้ความรู้กับผู้ซื้อให้มาก ๆ ทั้งในรูปของการใช้เว็บบอร์ดเป็นสื่อกลาง การเขียนบทความเรื่องวิธีการหาซื้อลูกบางแก้วที่ถูกต้องลงในนิตยสารต่าง ๆ ของคุณจิตติและท่านอื่น ๆ รวมทั้งการผลิตและแจกเอกสารให้ผู้ซื้อทุกคน ซึ่งในเอกสารควรมีที่อยู่/เบอร์โทรของคณะกรรมการและสมาชิกชมรมฯที่สามารถให้ความรู้เพิ่มเติมหรือคำปรึกษากับผู้เลี้ยงมือใหม่ได้ สำหรับการผลิตเอกสารเกี่ยวกับการเลี้ยงดูแจกผู้ซื้อ ป้าชัชว่ารวบรวมจากคุณเพื่อนฯ เขียนตอบบ้าง คุณป้าวิ คุณสุนา คุณน้อยหน่า และอีกหลายท่านเขียนเล่าถึงวิธีการจัดการลูกของตัวเองอย่างไรบ้าง มาประมวลกันและเรียบเรียงใหม่ (อย่าลืมการอ้างอิงผู้เขียนเดิมด้วย)

คุณเพื่อนฯ อย่าน้อยใจไปเลย คุณและหลาย ๆ ท่านมาถูกทางนานแล้ว การขยับครั้งนี้ เป็นย่างก้าวสำคัญของบางแก้วนะ เพราะเรากำลังเขยื้อนภูเขา (ให้ความรู้ผู้เลี้ยง) งานจึงหนักหน่อยจ๊ะ 

ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: จรรยาบรรณในการเพาะพั นธุ์และการขายสุนัขบา ง แก้ว ฉบับชุมชนคนรักบางแก้ ว ตอนที่ 2
โดย วิรัตน์ วาณิชย์ศรีรัตนา - Wednesday, 5 January 2005, 07:50AM

Khun Vichien please help, I can not use thai font in here. Any problem with my computer or with the encoder ?

First I do agree with khun Bangkaew Friend and Aunt chuch. (sorry for misspelling and translation!, if any.) The number of bangkaew registered is so hugh, 12000 and this excluded many that are not registered for only 1 year ตาโต. It is a good question, how the buyer can get information and understand exactly what they want and should be expected. Continue from Aunt Chuch, with info  from khun vichien and web master, we can know how many who walk into this web. For example, how many web site have been set for the member. If we talk about 100 people, (which ofcourse already own bangkaew). Then where is the rest of 12000 bangkaew gone to เศร้า. (if approximate 50 % of buyer educated themselves before buying, we still left of with 6000).

Later, at some stages, all the bangkaew societies should strickly endose on the code of ethics (Ok, it will be in the future, and no one can tell how far) to make it practical. Starting here is a terific good beginning point เท่. By the way, how many official bangkaew societies that we have in Thailand ?

Re: ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: จรรยาบรรณในการเพาะพั นธุ์และการขายสุนัขบา ง แก้ว ฉบับชุมชนคนรักบางแก้ ว ตอนที่ 2
โดย ^.".^ Jill - Wednesday, 5 January 2005, 11:26AM
  In the years of public education before the WWW, our clubs & societies would offer breeder referral services. Members take turns at the sign-up table during shows & other canine events. All persons who sign the code or ethics, and agree to follow it, are listed. The club had a phone number that was advertised as free breeder referral service. When people called looking for a dog they were given the information to contact responsible, ethical breeders. These days we simply list it on the breed club's webpages. We generally have very simple to navigate pages with breed information & members information. On my own page for my Siberians I wrote this:
http://www.barkarian.com/fyilbyl.htm
http://www.barkarian.com/fyilbyl.htm
you may modify them so they are apporpriate for use with TBD. I will do that eventually when I finish my TBD page. These two pages have done the most for me in reducing the amount of people who contact me wanting a dog... who really wouldn't be happy with one or needed to do many things to be ready to one. They save time & are readily available to those seeking a dog. But, it is a chore to get all areas covered. The hardest thing to do is provide information for those persons not able to access the WWW. So, free breeder referral signs, posters or ads in the newspapers & magazines are still needed.
ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: จรรยาบรรณในการเพาะพั นธุ์และการขายสุนัขบา ง แก้ว ฉบับชุมชนคนรักบางแก้ ว ตอนที่ 2
โดย ^.".^ Jill - Thursday, 6 January 2005, 04:05AM
  Opps! Pardon me. The other link is  http://www.barkarian.com/fyibow.htm  which describes THE CHARACTERISTICS of The Siberian breed. As I said in my first post. You are welcome to modify for TBD. These also make good flyers or handouts at booths, markets, & shows. JKW

Click to enter http://www.bangkaew.com/elearning3

Bangkaew.net and Bangkaew.org are for sale
See details at https://sedo.com/search/?keyword=bangkaew